Tuesday, July 28, 2015

comics 101 . doodling . slow-mo

Currently, before I proceed in working the new page for the comics project I'm currently in, I've decided to make doodle art of the characters. Since I noticed how I lack in illustrating them, which I should prolly be doing instead of overly idling around.

So for today, the discussion about my regret towards drawing in a not so fast pace. I've had this type of problem ever since I can remember. A paranoia that I can't take away from me, that in itself is my weakest point in being an artist. I can't make artworks that fast, so I go blunt with my clients that I take this number of days to accomplish something.

I have that low of a practice in such things. But I'm motivated and always trying to positively push myself and well if I can't really do it I just take a pause. And enjoy life. Because no matter what I do I will always be worried, because the solution to my worry is something that needs dedication and patience. LOL

a character from the comics Trans*Planetarium

No comments:

Post a Comment