Tuesday, August 11, 2015

movie list: Fantastic 4 (2015)

This might be one of the not so great and not so bad movie I have watched for this year. You could say I'm not correct but honestly it's just my opinion of it. Plus I'm not a fan of the franchise, and making a quaint judgement for the whole production plus movie...it really is mixed.

First off let me introduce Fantastic 4, with little knowledge of what I knew of the whole universe from Marvel, its a group of people that garnered super powers from some meteorite somewhere because of science purposes (I don't know the whole story okay, you can go check this out: Wiki-article). And now because of this cosmic change in their DNA they gained powers and well they help man kind with whatever evils has befallen the unfortunate world of ours, in their universe that is.

Eventually I have come to shed light and simple words of comfort for the Fantastic Four franchise of 2015, at least my mother said she was good with the movie. Even I myself is shrugging at the so-so-ness of it, however its entirety as a movie in the SUPER category, the way it was produced. Could've done better. Even the flow of the story, its a good story starter, but it wasn't stable enough. In a sense its a let down, but its a good base. The base that was half baked and should've been produced better.

What happened? No, I don't really know. Some sources here tells me that the director had big plans but who knows. They say its FOX, you know like FOX channel and stuff, and the way they handled the whole thing. How uncreative they became in choosing their cast, and even their choices of staff (a.k.a director).

However the choices were poor and unexpectedly disappointing short of coming, the end result will still hold, that the movie was a big flop in an embarrassing sense. It would've been better if it was an obvious brunt on the face like M.Nights' Last Airbender. Now that one I agree didn't have a good directing. This movie, Fantastic Four, has a style, its just not for the story nor the franchise. The whole thing felt like a waste of time and talent.

Sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment