Friday, September 11, 2015

movie list: Inside Out (animation 2015)

Just so you know watching a movie with a really wide and diverse creativity potential sometimes really ticks me, especially when it's only targeted in one specific market.

That's what me and my friend thought of when we shared opinions about the recently shown movie Inside Out. Damn Pixar giving feels to Feels.

Source
Inside Out is a movie about emotions in a sense that they are portrayed in a creative cartoon (3D) way. The movie was targeted towards the masses of kids that I'm assuming ranges from 6 to 99 and generally includes the young at heart, mind, soul, maturity, etc. The plot revolves around the main characters pack of emotions as they struggle in a phase of the characters, namely Railey's, life where she struggles to cope with, as my dear friend who keeps on affirming that its, depression or possibly the simplistic first time for a child's life to experience depression (no I don't find the whole thing simplistic, but hey, for kids, fooooor kids).

The movie was engaging and very peppy, and yes the colours are needed for reaction,  I think they did a really intricate study on what to use or do in the levels of the story. Since, well, the whole adult concept of the plot is explaining Psychology for the mind of a kid, or what it can be in a simplified form of educating what their diverse emotions are and what they do (or become, once they become adults). 

Truly, the only thing I was impressed the most is the opportunity to explain that change is needed to grow, even in who or what you are. This movie showed one of the most beautiful representation of how your personality or character grows with time. Like what the significance of each of your thoughts should be and how jumbled your mind can take in once something has been robbed from you.

Personally I reacted more to the viewers and which of the emotions they liked or disliked. I've only had two peoples opinion to base on this but it really shows what kind of character or personality they have on what they felt for each emotions in the movie. Of course, the greater the reaction is the higher it is more likely to guess what they like and dislike towards a human being. I'm not saying its a sure call for the guess, I could probably ask, but it's not my work to study peoples reaction towards any kind of dramatic or intriguing story.

Any who, me and those two friends did an analysis to what we saw from the movie. We listed the top three emotions we were linking ourselves with. Honestly though, it's difficult, because for me each one of the emotions are linked to what I am. Maybe, what ever I do I won't probably know. Since, as I said, currently it's not my job, yet.

The movie is a ride, it didn't strike me too much, till the part I saw about the cats and what the emotions were doing in their head (spoiler, a bit). Now that part of the ending was BEAUTIFUL, it was spot on. Damn.

Guessing. With the way that I placidly watched the struggle of the characters, their growth in adapting to the whole conflict. I've experienced and seen soo much of sadness and depression that I've begun to be "numb" to it. That sometimes I think I understand them, but I really don't and need more information or story, and even have the heart to help. But I've gone through time, and now my age, that I begin to care for other things.

Growing up is painful, but I'm thankful that I experienced majority of the depressing and selfish parts of it earlier. Besides that part about romance. I really did not know I could grow and learn or accept it till now. That maybe another story in its self.

No comments:

Post a Comment