Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Songs and how many of them recently just rings my bell


Today I listened to a cover of this song, and no matter what version I listened to it said tons of things about life that I cannot for a second NOT say anything about.

I've always appreciated Lady Gaga and her prowess to compose and sing abilities, despite there being tons of others like it, her charm is different and incomparable. Of course expect this part of society to sing praises of the song cause it just triggered good stuff inside of me, I didn't have the time to criticize it because of the power of my empathy to relate to the lyrics.

If you just give the time of your life, go listen to the original or just pass by to your favourite song cover artist and listen to it. Don't criticize their rendition, and just listen to the lyrics and relax.

Like those damned ASMR that I often listen, but a wee bit better than "thems".

So far, the first emotions that riled up in me was me comparing myself to the situation in a romantic sense, plus that one friend of mine who I think if this friend listened to the song will probably get why I remembered 'em in it that relates to romance as well. (laugh, laugh). After romance, it dawned to me that despite the lyrics having obvious nouns, or something akin to it, the essence of the song, the story it tells and struggles it gives an idea with comes as a good metaphorical analogy to hardships in life. Comparing it in a general sense. That's why this song, as it is a pop songs, is a relatable guilty pleasure.

This comes as no surprise to someone who is just barely a "hipster" on some mainstream artist nowadays, which is me, or it can be you if you've also got that blood of "you just like appreciating things that rings a good bell in your despite the artist or the source of it having infamous reputations".


On the other I've now appreciated being a "on the way to being" a Hamilton Trash (what the avid fans of the Hamilton Musical calls themselves). The song "Wait for It" is sung by the character, and famous historical figure, Aaron Burr.


There are tons of reasons why I can currently, and completely, relate to this song. Speaking in so many levels in my current life, I guess, and probably even my past self would listen to this non-stop after clearly listening to the lyrics like it was a hidden treasure missed at first glance.

Watching the musical might not be a chance for me any time in the future, but I'm glad the internet exists for anyone to listen to Lin-Manuels magnificent compositions.

Either way I'd be ecstatic to hear that you spent the time listening to these songs and formulating your own emotions of relatable moments played side by side with thought provoking self realizations, positive of course. Mind you I've just spent an hour singing "Wait for It" here in my room until I nailed the emotions and pitch to my raspy voice's utmost ability. (laugh, laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment