Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bound in Blood-Issue 1 is out now!!!


This is a follow up on one of my projects I've worked on, in collaboration with an author, at the start of this year (2016) and I'm proud to say that it has been released and published online in Comixology (link here).

There isn't enough words for me to express my excitement since it's already been a month now since it was published.

Issue 1 is a slow pace, but it's action packed enough with awesome morbid mystery. Even the Chicago set that I wish I've seen in real life while I researched for references had me pumped.

Doing this project has set my heart to my true goal, especially now that I'm involved again with a new project that I'm currently working on. Details about it will be posted soon on this blog, as active as I can possibly do with my time. The set is fantasy with at least a steam-punk mix with medieval knights and the likes.

The story is as interesting and intense as "Bound in Blood", something I've enjoyed doing since I could remember illustrating my first heavily detailed and gorish art.

If you want to see some of my old works, browsing through my gallery SilentNitingale in DeviantArt would be a good enough. Nowadays I just post them through my Instagram account (if you wanna add me go ahead!).

Starting with this tiny step at this part of my life, I hope that more projects come my way so I could continue illustrating awesome stories. And even start my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment