Thursday, November 26, 2015

Jacksfilms . YGS 100 movie . why grammar is important, personally

I've gotten myself acquainted well into Jacksfilms, a youtuber that I encountered during my time watching a marathon of all of Onisions videos that I found interesting.  (so Jack; basically, me getting to your channel is kinda thanks to Greg; LOL)

Source
His channel is a barrage of sketches borderline comedic satire to just plain sarcasm (did I just separate one term into two terms that are actually the same in essence, well who cares). Stating the reason, due to his popular sketches YIAY (Yesterday I Asked You) and YGS (Your Grammar Sucks), which majority of his viewers appreciate the most. Guessing they have the same mocking humour as the maker himself, not that I'm any different, ho-ho-homies.

During my time as his viewer, I encountered a recurring comment about a movie he's making that would celebrate the 100th episode of YGS. That every episode of YIAY, which was the only active content he seems to be doing, commenters mentions the movie all the time. Of course, not missing a note to follow the rules, or something, in answering his question for the day. It's actually amazing how diversely creative his subscribers are.

Personally I didn't expect much from YGS, cause the content sometimes just gives me excruciating headaches. Meaning that somehow my mind can't run normally because of comprehensive reasons. The grammar or satire replies posted in the videos of YGS.
I don't really like every how horrible the replies featured in each episode, but the quality of how Jack delivered the content was one of the top reasons why the segments became tolerable. That in itself says much about what kind of entertainer and creative person he is.
Watching YGS 100 movie, almost an hour long or more, was the first YGS that I actually watched TILL THE END. This fact, plus how I tried listening to the content, which was A-grade "imho"; is a first. The first time I actually focus in a YGS and it's an hour long, almost, movie. Insert "lol" icon.

The diversity of the youtubers who participated plus all the content juice that must've taken Jack, like, tons of several (redundant) of sweat, blood and tears to edit the whole of it was amazing. Why, I'm singing praises for the video. Yet, my only critic is that he could've just not made the whole movie, and every segment of the movie be something of a daily or twice a day post. Really, just that he compiled the whole thing was my only nitpick. Insert "lol" icon here.

Over all, I would recommend it, only if it's already broken down to the every segment tiny pieces before anyone should watch it. But, it is entertaining. That won't be taken from Jacksfilms content.

...I just realized I didn't say anything about why grammar is important to me, personally (redundant). Well, that can be for the future something, cause YGS 100 itself expressed the very sentiment of why it's important. (even though I'm effin imperfect myself about grammar, at least I'd want a tried your best badge)

No comments:

Post a Comment