Sunday, October 11, 2015

Komikon 2015 . update . final stages

For the record, it's one of my moments that I feel hyped, but fearful, when I'm going to do something for the first time, again.

This year I'm going to participate in so many events related to making comics, like contests, and client search for comics and such. It's kind of new to me that instead of just indulging myself in making my own comics, I'm taking in clients and stuff and making comics for them. No doubt that it's one of the few jobs I want to gain experience, plus book formatting after enjoying my days in learning it.

Anyway update on my stories, I'm releasing two new prints. A re-print version of "Fish Princess", in high definition colour (just a coloured version actually), done by the ever wonderful Briks Benigno! (she is one of the best artist I've seen when it comes to mixing colours back in college, yes we've been comrads since 2005-06).


And the other title "Llama sa Umaga" (tentatively titled in english as "Llamas Breakfast"), which is a comics about thinking positive in life OR the bliss of being ignorant.


To explain, Komikon is the tagalized version of the ever popular Comicon. This event is one of the only best things in my life, so far, besides food. Being able to attend it as a participant, instead of a regular comer only, is a life changer for me. Since I used to be only a regular comer back in it's first stages :)

My plan is to release it in print first before submitting the online version in my devaintArt or Smackjeeves. Not one of the wisest things to do but I want to test the waters locally first. Compared to other who explore their online potential, mind you I'm not that confident about any of the whatever choices potential.

That is what I need to over come.

No comments:

Post a Comment