Saturday, June 27, 2015

Kaiba . youtubers . comics 101

Currently I've been busy distracting myself with a lot of things while working on another page of the comics project i'm doing and a lot of other stuff. On that note, besides discovering Pewdiepie's (Bro channel) channel and stuff, I've come to be a fan of Markiplier (Mister sexy voice, sorry thats how I really view his existence, and so does some of my friends that follows his channel) and Jackspeticeyes (DUH BAWS!!!!!!), specifically these two I adore since I've actually subscribed to other youtubers but I like those two the most. Specially mentioning Yamimash (The Brit), yep its because of his accent.

link it

Besides personally liking how they commentate on their videos, each unique to their own, I felt like before I used to do stuff like this but through my webcomics. Nowadays I'm just a huge fat slacker trying to live off of making comics, which is a poor drag on most peoples eyes. But it doesn't faze me into quitting something like making a comics half way, not again, not ever. Concerning, I've recently re-watched Kaiba, that anime that broke my heart and gave me diabetes because of how awesome the concept of their world is. It's basically a romance sci-fi story about a guy who lost his memory and within those twelve episodes tried solving the mystery of his lost memories.


Truth be told, I'm not liking the fact that I'm not motivated to search for good animes like Kaiba here. Somehow there are TONS of good animes currently being released and continuously gives good chills down everyones spines, especially in the psychological side. However, I'm just not up much to judging series these days, like if I find a good one its got more than 50+ episodes and it still counting. It discourages me to watch it for some reason. I guess I'm getting infected by the impatience of the generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment