Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Game vlog . comics 101

I got to say that somehow I cannot believe how the world wide web is practically the most unexplored thing I want to explore since my childhood. When I was a kid I used to get into surfing alot of things online, but since I've grown I can't think of searching for anything online. Thinking of any significant interest for me these days just feel tiresome.

So now I'm just enjoying myself by watching Game Vlogs made by Pewdiepie, currently I'm watching his South Park: Stick of Truth Game Vlog in Marathon. Entertaining and less hassle on my part, albeit wishing I could find a game I want to play. I mean I like playing games but nowadays I feel really lacking on that patient motivation to just search for that game I want to play.

Pewdiepie and Cutiepie
(yes, it has to be a couple pic because I like Marzia!!!)

In any case I'd rather complete a new page for the comics project we're currently working on and I'm beginning to think that large breasts are annoying as hell to draw when it comes to perspectives. Theres always a moment of patient practice!

Angles and Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment