Thursday, May 28, 2015

sure confused . comics 101 . Tales of the Abyss anime

Finally had the chance to watch one of the anime series version of a popular game franchise "Tales of...". Tales of the Abyss was the 8th from the series, released 2005 (almost ten years ago!). I honestly just like the series because I played Tales of Phantasia (the very first in the series), then I started supporting it because most of the titles does have good story plots. Plus its the type of adventure PRG that doesn't rely much on dating simulation and the romance isn't that obvious. Or i'm just a sucker for a fixed romance between two entities, just two, whatever the gender. It was a fun watch, in its own way quite good.

source: http://www.zerochan.net/865718

Sometimes a huge distraction is what makes me a complete human being when I do my work, however its just a large bumping of a proof that i'm not well focused when it comes to things. As far as work goes, right now i've been busy with the fourth page of a project i've been busy with, and its a wee bit delayed. Compared to the other things delayed in my past existence.

there should've been tears right there

And as of now, I have well trodden on something emotional, an emotion so great my hunger actually surpasses it.

Must go back to work then.


No comments:

Post a Comment