Monday, May 25, 2015

MWAM . Comic project 101 . PhilStuff

Recently been getting myself addicted with songs from a j.rock band Man with A Mission. Starting off with their song "Seven Deadly Sins" for Nanatsu No Taizai anime (which I recommend, read the manga and be swept with alot of fantasy adventure awesomeness > < from artist S.Nakaba). I'm engrossing myself as well with their other song, released for Hentai Kamen (have not tried this one...and prolly will not for another few years, until i get out of my system that something that makes me not enjoy reading this type of manga or seeing this anime), entitled "Emotions".

It helps when you have something to repeat to your ears while making awesome artworks, although I couldn't call mine awesome for various major reasons. So far, the current progress for the comics I'm making falls under slow due to motivational issues.

roses, the only rose i can think of was left on a different dimension
far away from the tenth doctor

And lastly, randomly posting an image that can sail a thousand opinions in the land of the butthurt (yes i love calling our selves butthurt, but no i'm not proud of it, the name calling i mean. hehehe).

says in the original text of the person who posted it:
My new pet dog.
My kid is crazy, he's gullible...
I'm laughing out loud here.

I'm guessing, this is originally a private image shared by the person who took it. Eventually someone had the audacity and sense of shaming justice to spread the good humour towards the public and get their active sense of justice emotion.

Don't get me wrong, I did not like it either. The way she treated the child. Thats the number one thats whats wrong here, and the fact that she had the gal to spread the good humour to those she deems as acquaintances with the same humour.

However, since I could not control whatever comes out of anyones butt holes, here it is being currently investigated upon.

I hope everything gets a clear light of who should learn a lesson here, and not get any more blown up, as I known it often happens in media. A cautionary tale per se, an amusing play of psychological and mental drama for mankind.

Not a bad run down on what runs in whoever's mind or what kind of mental flow to the person who posted this publicly and privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment