Thursday, May 14, 2015

job resigned . comics project 101 . not really bumming

Recently, more like more than two weeks now, I've resolved to dedicate myself in focusing on my freelance projects (alot of graphic or illustration ones). It's a huge thing for me, owing to the fact that I couldn't remove even my side thats too lazy yet, nor even have that large motivation to move out. However, it's not something that concerns me greatly, yet.

watching Frozen while working, yeah FROZEN
I'm still not used in focusing well in the confines of my home, usually it just gives all the reason to delay everything I intend to do, regarding my freelance jobs of course. But now, I have all the confidence to man up and just have fun while working, thought I'd say something inspirational and bull but I'm not in the mood for it.

Thinking back (regarding the movie) Elsa really IS a relatable character...for majority of the friends that I know. Annas' just the natural dear day dreamer. Funny.

.end transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment