Sunday, November 13, 2016

Spread them Wings . Bound in Blood first Review

Today I received word that the comics I drew "Bound In Blood" got it's first review by Outright Geekery.

Link to Review
Review wise, it's my first to ever see one, my old webcomics had a review of it's own but I had to stop working on it because I lost my own motivation to do so, still it's not that bad. Having people review your work is the best thing, whether it's to criticize it or not.

Honestly was hoping there would be reviews that are critique heavy in terms of developing the comics, but reviews to help spread the word is good as well. Also, critique heavy ones might not even be that reasonable cause it's only the first issue, having positive ones will always be an expected one.

On the side note, we are finally spreading out on announcing Petshap Inc's attendance in November Komikon 2016. And finally getting myself to finish prepping things. (printing final sets of ad's, photo-cards to sell, tags for the coin purses, etc.)


Also had a fuck up with this file. I saved it and over wrote on the psd file converting it into a jpg. I don't know how it happened, seriously do not. For the better I just didn't want to think anymore and am glad that I finished the layout without that much problem. Still, good bye editable file, if I wanted to use you again I might never. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment